Hi, I’m Arnab!
I am a Postdoctoral Fellow at The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque. My current advisors are Prof. Francesca Cavallo at UNM and Dr. Danhong Huang at Sandia National Labs. Prior to this, I completed my Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from University of Massachusetts Amherst NanoEnergy & Thermophysics lab under the supervision of Prof. Zlatan Aksamija.
Interesting current rerouting mechanism in few-layer WSe2 FETs due to self-heating favors cross-plane heat removal.
Graphene grain boundaries show strong dependence on misorientation angles whereas the affect in MoS2 GB is weak.
- Received registration waiver for EMC 2021. So excited to give an oral talk at EMC.
- My last work from Ph.D. on electrical transport across extended graphene GB got accepted in Nano Express. Link to the article.
- Happy to share: starting as a Postdoctoral Fellow at UNM and Sandia National Lab.
- Check out our invited article on electrical and electro-thermal transport of few-layered 2D materials, which got published in Journal of Computational Electronics.
- Yay!! I am a recipient of ECE’s Outstanding TA award 2020.